If you are ready to understand the foundational principals of success, let Steve Harvey and Lisa Nichols show you how to position yourself to set and achieve your goals. Learn how to CLIMB the ladder of success in every area of your life.
In this 6-week online course, Steve and Lisa share the fundamental principles that has guided them throughout the career. Whether you are ready to advance in your career, finances, relationships or business, the principals taught in this course will show you the way.
You’ll get practical tools and strategies to walk you step-by-step to setting clear goals, creating a plan to get there and dealing with setbacks and challenges.
This course focuses on the following:
You Already Have It In You
- How to stop searching everywhere but inside of you for the tools you need to succeed.
- How to discover your unique gift.
- How to use your gift to your full potential and gain a new level of success.
Who Is Helping You Climb
- Determine who is on your team.
- Surround yourself with those who believe in your vision.
- Find community for support and accountability.
Hold Yourself At Your Best
- How to identify and be accountable for your shortcomings.
- Tools to make a conscious effort to overcome obstacles.
- The power to reinvent who you are today to be even better tomorrow.
About Lisa Nichols:
LISA NICHOLS is CEO of Motivating the Masses, one of the top training and development companies in the world, a best-selling author of 6 books and one of the most sought-after transformational speakers whose global platform has reached and served millions.
Ms. Nichols’ extraordinary story of transforming her own life from a struggling single mom on public assistance from South Central Los Angeles to now Millionaire Entrepreneur is the inspiration behind her bold mission to teach others that it is possible to do the same. Using her signature No Matter What! system (and based on her New York Times Bestseller by the same name), Lisa teaches people how to master accomplishing unfathomable goals and to tap their limitless potential.
Her featured teacher role in the self-development movie and phenomenon, The Secret catapulted her popularity across the globe. Lisa has appeared on the “Oprah Winfrey Show,” “Extra,” “Larry King Live” and starred on NBC’s Emmy Award-winning show, “Starting Over.”